We hope you love your purchase, and we want your Peachy Pie jewellery to last as long as possible, so here is a quick guide to making the most of your handmade items...
- Our jewellery is delicate, so please be careful when unpackaging your order.
- Store jewellery away from moisture and sunlight. In a jewellery box is the perfect place for you Peachy Pie purchases.
- Use normal jewellery cleaner on metal parts, and on the clay elements use only soapy water.
- Keep the jewellery away from any solvents - cleaners, hairspray, nail polish etc.
- Keep away from heat and extended periods in direct sunlight.
- Although the clay is pretty tough, it can be scratched, chipped or broken. Be careful not to drop delicate pieces or place them in pockets or purses.
- We don't recommend you wear your Peachy Pie products during sleep, showering or swimming.
- Please keep your items away from small children and pets (we know from experience pups like to chew them up!) for their safety due to the sharp and small parts.
We hope you love your items, and they last you as long as possible.